Why Join iGO?
Below is the membership dues fees schedule for iGO for 2020. The membership period will be January 1 through December 31 annually.
· $200 Full Member*: Current Appointed or Elected Official
· $125 Deputy Member*: Deputy of Full iGO Member
· $125 Associate Member: Institutions and Associations supportive of iGO
· $500 Corporate Membership: Business Partner Membership
-> Includes 2 Corporate Associate Memberships
· $75 Corporate Associate: Employees of Business Partner Member
· $50 Alumni/Retired Member*
· State Associations $50 per member to be paid by the state association
*Full Members, Deputy Members, and Alumni/Retired Members have voting privileges
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Dues notices for the 2020 membership year will be distributed by mail and email. To avoid interruption in membership benefits, renew by January 31, 2020.
Please note that you must be logged into your personal account to renew your membership. You may not renew individual memberships through a county login, you must login to each member’s individual account. Otherwise they will not have access to their member benefits. If you have any questions or need assistance contact the iGO office at 919.459.2080 x6100 or email@example.com.