Why Join iGO?
Why Join iGO?
Below is the membership dues fees schedule for iGO. The membership period will be January 1 through December 31 annually.
· $200 Full Member: Current Appointed or Elected Official
· $125 Deputy to Full member
· $125 Associate Member: Institutions and Associations supportive of iGO
· $500 Corporate Member
· $75 Corporate Associate
· $50 Alumni/Retired Member: email email@example.com to join.
· State Associations $50 per member to be paid by the state association. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Dues notices for the 2019 membership year have been distributed by email. To avoid interruption in membership benefits, renew by January 31, 2019.
Please note that you may only submit one application per online membership profile. If you are also renewing on behalf of another member then that transaction should be completed in their own profile to ensure they receive access to their membership benefits. If you have any questions or need assistance contact the iGO office at 919.459.6097 or email@example.com.
Resource for knowledge and experience
Connects you to professionals
Help to to solve your challenges
Monthly e-newsletters and “Google blasts” on timely issues
Relevant topics by dynamic speakers
Hundreds of public officials
Largest Trade Show for professionals
iGO recognizes excellence in accomplishments